Fresh Start!

Hello friends!

You might notice a few changes around here! 
For one, we have a new name and a new web address! We wanted to be able to have a blog name that was unique and memorable that could also be a unique URL. So, welcome to ShanksaLatte.com!



                                                           
My beautiful friend Erika Zane came up with a fresh, new design to update this blog and make it reflect my personality better (coffee, anyone?), as well as easier to navigate and read.  I absolutely love it! I cannot wait to share more reflections on motherhood, yummy (& healthy) things we are eating, and more about essential oils and our Young Living business! I have always been blown away by the fact that people even care to read what I write, but I love doing it and I'm excited to share about what we are up to!

For a long time I have had it on my wishlist to make this blog a more intentional place where I share about our life and adventures. Of course, our life has had quite the overhaul this year with the addition of a new family member! Learning how to balance and live intentionally as a wife, new mom, and business owner has been quite the challenge! Over the last year full of change, I have noticed that a lot of things don't quite "fit" anymore (more than just pants - ha!!), so I am ready to be out with the old and in with the new. Sometimes a fresh start is just what we need to get fresh energy and inspiration!

Along with a fresh new look, we also have a new Facebook Page! Come find us and Like the Page "Hannah Shanks: Shanks a Latte" to stay connected with us, and please share with your friends! 
We will share on the Page whenever there's a new post here, and also when we do exclusive giveaways for blog readers, host & share essential oils classes and events, do LIVE videos, and lots of other fun stuff!